How Much Will This Cost?
First Things First
While this shouldn't be the first question asked when looking for a wedding photographer, it does eventually have to be considered. Photography style, availability, and reliability should be determined before even thinking about price. What good is an already booked, notoriously late, product photographer, even if he or she charges the least? That's my point :)!
What are Your Packages?
Packageless = Priceless
Most couples expect to see a list of packages they are bound to. Then they must choose whether to spend beyond their budget to get what they want or settle with less for just about their budget. Packages make the assumption of what the couple needs instead of asking the couple what they really want.
I've steered away from packages and price weddings individually. Everything is considered, from the coverage time to the custom designed photo book, then the price is determined. The couple will NEVER pay for something they do not want and will NEVER be charged additional fees for adding on at the end.
So, Are You Going to Give Me a Price?
Absolutely... Just not on my website
Every couple is unique with unique wants and needs. I want to make sure that those wants and needs are met but sometimes price gets in the way. What one perceives as expensive another may see as too cheap. Again, price should be the last determining factor when choosing a wedding photographer. So check out my work and see what you think. Send me a message for some passwords to galleries and I'll send them along. If you like what you see, lets check availability then meet together to talk things over. If we're a match, then we'll talk price :).
Now I won't leave you completely in the dark. Totals can range from below $2,000 to a little over $4,000. It all depends on what you are looking for and the size of your budget. Whatever your budget, I can guarantee that you will have a photographer who is dedicated and reliable and that you will have great photographs that will preserve the memories of one of life's most important days. And we'll have a lot of fun in the process!
What do you Offer?
- Experienced, reliable, fun, creative, and nice guy (humble) photographer.
- There will always be an assistant to the photographer. In most cases, it's my wife, Jen.
- All images will be retouched with all appropriate corrections, if needed. There will be no unusable photos!
- Online gallery to share with family and friends. Yes, they can even purchase prints from website!
- As many hours of coverage as you need.
- Attractive leather proof album with up to 300 4x6 proof prints.
- Amazing 40-page hardcover photo book. When I say amazing, I mean amazing.
- Stunning Flush-mount Albums that will last a lifetime.
- Engagement session with up to 5 full resolution images on disc.
- DVD Slideshow of photographer-selected images with couple-selected music.
- Disc with full resolution images and personal print license to print where ever you'd like.